Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years

Here we are jumping into a new year! I love the beginning of the year because my heart is filled with so much expectation for the coming twelve months. I believe with all of my heart that the best is yet to come. This will be a year of God's favor and blessing. I can't wait to see the miracles and all the incredible, unexpected moments that are sure to come.

Get ready for something amazing. I am filled with a sense of shock and awe as I think about what God will do this year. I pray for my faith to be built stronger than ever. Together, let's believe God for miracles this year. Let's believe for the supernatural and trust a powerful, sovereign God who has our best at heart! It's going to be amazing.

Together, let's reach a Generation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi brother,
i am an evangelist from india.
i am pleasing to see you in christ.
my warm and prosperous new year greetings in jesus.

very nice to see like this thank you for ur words in god.

let me be your friend in christ.

my e mail and blog address:

gvelpula@gmail.com
jesusgrace4all.blogspot.com